Item number: M500Y
“Profi package XTRA” test instrument set for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations after completion, repair or expansion, and for periodic testing, especially for the fulfillment of DGUV regulation 3.
“Profi package XTRA” test instrument set with PROFITEST MXTRA and defined accessories for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations in accordance with testing standards IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600) and EN 50110-1 (DIN VDE 0105-100). Measuring category: 300 V CAT IV / 600 V CAT III.
The “Profi package XTRA” test instrument set makes your investment decision easy because it’s especially well suited for your testing tasks, for example within the framework of DGUV regulation 3, with accessories which are perfectly matched to your requirements. Professional logging of test objects and documentation of the test.
- Measuring and test sequence – easy setup of the system structure / measuring and storage / report generation
- Preconfigured and user programmable test sequences for testing electric systems quickly
- Storage concept for up to 50,000 data records
- Testing of all up-to-date AC/DC sensitive RCDs, and many others
- User safety by means of PE detection when using finger contact
- Selected accessories for pending measuring tasks
- Defined accessories for special measuring tasks and for ascertaining earth resistance
- Intuitive user prompting with help function which provides support for pending measuring tasks
- All decisive measuring functions can be quickly selected with the rotary switch.
- Especially well suited for mobile use, even at construction sites and in industrial environments, thanks to the compact, impact-resistant housing with integrated rubber protector
- Also suitable for international use thanks to extensive setting options for language etc.
- 4-wire measuring method – no compensation of the measurement cables is required
Testing of the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations per IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600), EN 50110-1 (DIN VDE 0105-100), EN 60204-1 (VDE 0113-1), and other country-specific standards. Testing of electric charging stations per EN 61851-1 (DIN VDE 0122-1), for example general electrical installations with alternating or 3-phase current, lightning protection systems, power utilities, industrial operations, machinery manufacturers, public facilities, public authorities, universities, service providers in accordance with DGUV regulation 3 etc.
- Defined accessories for special measuring tasks
- Broad-range measuring device for all alternating and 3-phase electrical systems with voltages from 65 to 500 V and frequencies of 15.4 to 420 Hz
- Loop and line impedance measurement with DC bias magnetization
- Measurement of insulation resistance using nominal voltage, with variable or rising test voltage
- Low-resistance measurement with automatic polarity reversal
- Testing of residual current devices and special RCCBs (selective S, SRCDs, PRCDs, Schukomat, Sidos, types G/R, AC, A, F, B, B+, EV and MI)
- Testing of RCCBs in IT systems
- Testing of insulation monitoring devices (IMDs)
- Testing of residual current monitoring devices (RCMs)
- Measurement of earth resistance (mains/battery operation)
- Leakage current measurement with PRO-AB adapter
- Standards-compliant testing of charging stations per IEC 61851 in combination with the PRO-TYP I/II test adapter
- Testing of type S and K PRCDs with the PROFITEST PRCD
- Residual voltage measurement per EN 60204
- Automatic test sequence function
- USB/Bluetooth port
- Push-print function – transmission of the measured value after measurement
Innovative, global operating concept
- Quick access to measuring and test functions via the rotary switch and softkeys
- No time-consuming replugging of the measurement cables is required
Modern data management
- Comprehensive data management concept in combination with user software including customer and measurement data administration, test sequences, report generation and more
Unique storage concept
- Creation of system structures – customers, systems, machines, distributors, RCDs, IMDs, RCMs, electrical circuits, earth electrodes, equipotential bonding rails, operating equipment and individual measuring points
- Transmission of the measured value via Bluetooth/USB after measurement has been completed
- Preparation of individual test sequences for quick and reliable testing of electric equipment and machines
- Bidirectional data exchange (USB), connection of a barcode scanner, Bluetooth/USB: push-print function