Item number: M520T
Tester for DIN VDE 0100-600 / IEC 60364-6
PROFITEST INTRO – universal, handy and rugged test instrument for performing all measurements for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations as required by IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600) and other country-specific standards, and as specified in the individual sections of DIN EN 61557 (VDE 0413). Measuring category: 300 V CAT IV/ 600 V CAT III.
Universal, handy and rugged test instrument for performing all measurements for testing the effectiveness of safety measures in electrical systems as required by IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600) and other country-specific standards, and as specified in the individual sections of DIN EN 61557 (VDE 0413).
Thanks to its intelligent and ergonomic design, intuitive operation and an advanced technical concept, the PROFITEST INTRO is aligned consistently to routine daily tasks making it the ideal companion for any electrician.
The test instrument makes testing in accordance with the following international standards possible:
IEC 60364, DIN VDE 0100, DIN VDE 0105, DIN EN 61557, CEI 64-8, ÖVE/ÖNORM 8001-6, NIV/NIN, CSN 33 2000-6, NEN 1010-6, 50571.16-99, IEC 61010
Working Efficiently Around the World
- Intuitive operation
- Measuring functions can be selected directly via the rotary switch
- Background illumination
- Help functions with wiring diagrams
- International user interface (12 languages)
- Universal connector system with country-specific measuring adapters for outlets
- Measuring category: CAT III 600V / CAT IV 300V
- Factory calibration certificate included
Measurement of RLO, ZL-PE, ZL-N, RINS, RE, ?U, rotary field, voltage
- OFFSET management Ohmic offset values RL-PE, RN-PE and RL-N can be ascertained and subtracted from the measured values for measurement of ZL-PE, ZL-N, RE and ?U( ZL-N).
- PE detection via finger contact Measurement of touch voltage via finger contact When a measurement is started and if the ON/START key is touched with a finger, the test instrument detects whether or not dangerous touch voltage is present at the PE terminal relative to ground.
- Low-resistance measurement for protective and equipotential bonding conductors with automatic polarity reversal
- PRO-JUMPER for easy measurement cable compensation
- Highly accurate measurement of internal system and fault loop impedance without tripping the RCD
- Insulation measurement with rising ramp Varistor response test with rising ramp and variable test current
- Earthing resistance measurement (loop)
- Voltage drop measurement
Voltage measurement, phase sequence, frequency measurement
- A broad-range measuring device permits use of the test instrument in all alternating and 3-phase electrical systems with voltages from 65 to 500 V and frequencies of 15.4 to 420 Hz.
Testing of RCCB types
A, AC, F, B, B+, EV, MI and G/R, as well as SRCDs and PRCDs
- Measurement of touch voltage without tripping the RCCB.
- Touch voltage is measured with reference to nominal residual current using ? of the nominal residual current value. RCD test with continuously rising ramp, time to trip, tripping current Testing RCCBs with: ½×, 1×, 2×, 5× IΔN
- Testing of RCCBs for pulsating residual direct current; testing is conducted with positive or negative half-wave
Communication and software
- ETC software (Electrical Testing Center) for, amongst other functions, creating tree structures and documentation per ZVEH
- Individual measured value memory for approx. 50,000 objects / measured values
- Bidirectional data exchange via USB, DDS-CAD and epINSTROM
- Connection of an RFID reader or a barcode scanner
- Intuitive user prompting with help function which provides support for pending measuring tasks
- All decisive measuring functions can be quickly selected with the rotary switch.
- Especially well suited for mobile use, even at construction sites and in industrial environments, thanks to the compact, impact-resistant housing with integrated rubber protector
- Also suitable for international use thanks to extensive setting options for language etc.
Testing of the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations per IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600), EN 50110-1 (DIN VDE 0105-100) and other country-specific standards.
- User safety by means of PE detection when connected via finger contact
- Quick access to measuring and test functions via the rotary switch with operating levels and softkeys
- Individual measured value memory and memory structure setup
- Transfer of system structures with the help of ETC software thanks to compatibility with the PROFITEST Master series
- Data exchange via USB and epINSTROM
- Connection of barcode and RFID readers
- Intelligent OFFSET management
Technical product comparison
- 1 PROFITEST INTRO
- 1 Shoulder strap
- 1 Battery pack1 KS-PROFiTEST INTRO (Z503L)
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Factory calibration certificate
- 1 Condensed operating instructions
- 1 Supplementary sheet with safety information
- Comprehensive operating instructions available on the Internet for download at www.gossenmetrawatt.com
PROFiTEST INTRO STARTER PACKAGE
“INTRO starter package” test instrument set for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations after completion, repair or expansion, and for periodic testing, especially for the fulfillment of DGUV regulation 3.
Consists of the following accessories:
PROFiTEST INTRO MASTER PACKAGE
“INTRO master package” test instrument set for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations after completion, repair or expansion, and for periodic testing, especially for the fulfillment of DGUV regulation 3.
Consists of the following accessories: